Your blog posts published on the ISC website
Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors, Standard and Online Exhibitors
All ISC 2022 sponsors and exhibitors (not co-exhibitors) are invited to submit one (1) blog post per month (February-June), and a maximum of three (3) blog posts in total to be published in the "Tech News" section of the ISC 2022 website. The editor will review your submission and reserve the rights to publish (only) accepted blogs with corrections if deemed necessary.
What kind of posts are we looking for?
We expect well-written posts between 1500-2000 words related to the state-of-the-art HPC projects, popular topics, research, analysis, systems, products and services. The posts must be unique and should not have been previously posted anywhere on the internet.
Please upload your blog post as a PDF file via this submission form.
If you have never written a blog before, please follow these guidelines:
- Be interesting, or better yet, be provocative.
- Be conversational: raise questions, invite contributions, discuss what’s happening on other blogs, leave some loose ends, and respond to comments made by readers.
- Inject some personality into your posts and include observations and anecdotes.
- Make use of multimedia whenever possible and think about your post’s layout.
- Credit the original source of all content embedded in posts.
- Make sure posts are seen by a second pair of eyes before publication.
- Never take an idea or insight from another blogger or site without acknowledgement.