Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors, Standard Exhibitors
Extended Application Deadline: May 14!
All ISC 2021 Digital sponsors and Standard Exhibitors have the opportunity to apply for one of 24 Vendor Use-Case speaking slots.
- Applications will be accepted until May 14, 2021 or until all slots are filled.
- Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as their application has been reviewed, latest by May 20, 2021.
- Accepted sponsors and exhibitors have to produce a 15min video recording of their Vendor Use-Case presentation and submit it by June 21, 2021. Detailed briefings will be provided by email upon acceptance.
- Slots will be assigned by the ISC organizers. Requests will not be accepted.
- The use case must be presented by a client that used the product or service.
- The use case must involve high performance technology – HPC, AI/machine learning, and/or high performance data analytics – but can be in either the commercial or research domain.
- The presentation will focus on the problem solved and should be free of marketing language.
- The presentation will take up to 15 minutes (pre-recorded).
Please submit your application by May 14, 2021 via this submission form. For step-by-step instructions how to create an account for the submission platform Linklings and how to submit your application, click here.
For a preview of the submission forms, please refer to these sample forms (no Linklings account required):